Rehabilitation Support Services for Adults
At Rusk Rehabilitation, we provide services to help you manage the social and emotional issues that can arise during your rehabilitation treatment. Some services are available while you are in the hospital, and others provide support outside of a hospital stay.
Our support services include the following:
- adult recreation and creative arts therapy, which incorporates art, music, and recreation activities to your recovery
- horticultural therapy to encourage emotional wellness and stress relief
- support groups for people receiving treatment for stroke, Parkinson’s disease, brain injury, and other conditions
- spiritual, religious, and chaplaincy services to provide emotional and spiritual support through your recovery
- wellness services, including acupuncture, stress management, and cognitive therapy
Your rehabilitation care team can discuss these options with you, and may recommend them as part of your treatment plan. Many of these services are also available after your prescribed therapies are complete.