NYU Langone Health App
You can see a doctor, schedule an appointment, access your medical records, and more by logging into the NYU Langone Health app with your MyChart account. You can also use the app without logging in to schedule a virtual urgent care visit or an appointment with a doctor you haven’t seen before.
Features of the NYU Langone Health App
Download our app and sign in with your NYU Langone Health MyChart account to stay connected to your care. After logging in, you can do the following:
- schedule or change appointments, including virtual urgent care visits
- schedule and reschedule most imaging exams, as well as view arrival instructions, preparation instructions, and imaging exam results
- participate in a video visit with certain types of doctors, including some of our psychiatrists and psychologists, surgeons, and weight management experts
- view upcoming appointment details
- view your released test results
- request prescription renewals
- view your electronic health record
- send secure messages to your providers
- pay your bill
When you arrive for your appointment at many NYU Langone locations, including Tisch Hospital, Kimmel Pavilion, and Hassenfeld Children’s Hospital—34th Street, you can also use the iPhone app for wayfinding and sharing your location with others.