NYU Langone Health App
You can access information about your care at NYU Langone on a mobile device, anywhere and anytime, using the NYU Langone Health app.
Features of the NYU Langone Health App
By logging into the app with your NYU Langone Health MyChart account, you can do the following:
- schedule or change appointments, including virtual urgent care visits
- schedule and reschedule most imaging exams, as well as view arrival instructions, preparation instructions, and imaging exam results
- view upcoming appointment details
- view your electronic health record
- view your released test results
- request prescription renewals
- send secure messages to your providers
- pay your bill
You can also use the app without logging in to schedule a new patient appointment or virtual urgent care visit, or to pay your bill.
When you arrive for your appointment at many NYU Langone locations, including Tisch Hospital, Kimmel Pavilion, and Hassenfeld Children’s Hospital—34th Street, you can use the iPhone app for wayfinding and sharing your location with others.