Medical Dermatology Services
Medical dermatologists at NYU Langone specialize in treating a wide range of conditions that affect the skin, nails, mucous membranes, and hair. Our patients are referred to us by other dermatologists and from around the world because of our expertise in both complex and routine dermatologic conditions.
Our doctors partner with you to understand your symptoms in order to make an accurate diagnosis. We provide dermatologic care to adults of all ages, and to children through our pediatric dermatology services.
In our state-of-the-art dermatology suites, our doctors use advanced technology that allows them to perform procedures at any of our convenient locations. Our dermatologists are also actively involved in scientific research, which gives them access to groundbreaking treatments for a variety of conditions.
Our Medical Dermatology Specialties
NYU Langone dermatologists specialize in treating a variety of conditions affecting the skin, including the following:
- acne and rosacea
- allergic and contact dermatitis
- basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma, melanoma, and rarer skin cancers
- birthmarks, including hemangiomas and moles
- connective tissue diseases, including cutaneous lupus
- cutaneous T-cell lymphoma
- eczema, rashes, and psoriasis
- environmental and occupational skin disorders
- hair and scalp problems
- hives and urticaria
- pigmented skin lesions, such as moles and atypical nevi
- nail disorders
- skin infections
- vitiligo and other pigmentation disorders
- fungal infections
- vulvar disease
Our Medical Dermatology Team
Our dermatologists have vast experience treating a broad range of skin conditions, and work together to provide compassionate, individualized care.