Cosmetic Dermatology Services
Our dermatologists specialize in aesthetic dermatology and skin rejuvenation procedures. We offer innovative treatments for cosmetic concerns, including redness, pigmentation, fine lines, wrinkles, and aging.
Cosmetic and laser treatments are performed by our dermatologists using the latest technology advancements. We provide several different types of laser treatments, including those that promote collagen; improve fine lines, wrinkling, and skin tone; address pigmented lesions and vascular lesions; and treat scars and stretch marks. We also use laser treatments to remove unwanted hair and tattoos.
Our most popular cosmetic services include the following:
- neurotoxin injections, including Botox® and Dysport®, to treat frown lines, forehead wrinkles, crow’s-feet, and smile lines
- laser treatments for wrinkles, redness, hyperpigmentation, and skin resurfacing
- Kybella®, or deoxycholic acid, injections to treat and improve the appearance and profile of moderate to severe fat below the chin, also called a double chin
- microneedling, a procedure that improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and scarring
- platelet-rich plasma therapy (PRP), a medical procedure that promotes rejuvenation, stimulation, and regrowth of hair and skin
- sclerotherapy, a procedure used to eliminate the appearance of spider veins
- soft tissue fillers, including Restylane®, Juvéderm®, Voluma®, Sculptra®, Belotero Balance®, and Radiesse®, for wrinkles, volume loss around the mouth and cheeks, and lip augmentation
Our Cosmetic Dermatology Team
Our doctors work together to provide the highest-quality care to treat cosmetic conditions affecting the skin.