Musculoskeletal & Neurological Conditions We Treat
Doctors at NYU Langone Ambulatory Care—23rd Street treat a wide range of musculoskeletal, neurological, orthopedic, and rheumatological conditions in adults. Our multidisciplinary approach allows us to provide treatment and support tailored to each patient’s needs.
We specialize in treating the following conditions in adults:
- acute and chronic back pain and neck pain
- carpal tunnel syndrome
- chronic pain
- foot conditions, including arthritis, bunions, fractures, and tendinitis
- hand trauma
- musculoskeletal tumors
- nerve impairment and neuropathies
- rheumatoid arthritis
- shoulder and elbow trauma
- sports medicine
- temporal mandibular joint (TMJ) pain
We also offer on-site orthotics services, and pre- and postoperative coordination.