Our expert general dentists and pediatric dentists provide routine and specialty dental care.
Dental care for adults, children, and people with special needs is available through the Family Health Centers at NYU Langone clinics as well as dental sites at our school-based centers.
Our staff includes general dentists, pediatric dentists, dental specialists, and oral surgeons, as well as dental hygienists. We are the largest dental resident teaching facility in the United States. Dental school graduates work alongside our experienced faculty as they further their training.
We provide preventive dental care to keep your teeth and gums clean and healthy. We treat cavities and perform dental procedures such as root canals, gum surgery, and dental implants. We also provide specialty dental care when it is needed, fit patients for crowns, bridges, and dentures, and provide treatment for oral–facial pain.
Orthodontic care is available, as are cosmetic procedures such as tooth whitening and veneers. To ease the stress of dental treatment, sedation is available to our patients. Complex cases that require surgery and anesthesia can be treated at NYU Langone Hospital—Brooklyn.
Dental care is available through the following Family Health Centers at NYU Langone locations. Where available, weekend and evening appointments are noted. To make an appointment at any of our locations, please call 718-630-6875.
- Sunset Park Family Health Center at NYU Langone: Evening and Saturday appointments are available. Staff members are fluent in Arabic, Hindi, Mandarin, Russian, and Spanish.
- Seventh Avenue Family Health Center at NYU Langone: Sunday appointments are available, and staff members are fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin, and Spanish.
- Flatbush Family Health Center at NYU Langone: Staff members are fluent in Arabic, French Creole, Mandarin, and Spanish.
- Park Ridge Family Health Center at NYU Langone: Evening and Saturday appointments are available. Staff members are fluent in Arabic, Cantonese, Polish, and Spanish.
- Park Slope Family Health Center at NYU Langone: Saturday appointments are available. Staff members are fluent in Spanish.
We provide dental care to children through the Family Health Centers at NYU Langone’s School Health Program in schools throughout New York City.
Please fill out our patient registration packet prior to your scheduled dental visit.
Also available in:
Family Health Centers at NYU LangoneWe meet the healthcare needs of the entire family through programs that focus on primary and specialized medical care, dentistry, and social support services.
Our dentists treat adults and children.View All Doctors