Request for Proposals (RFPs)
WDX Next Gen Access
The goal of this request for proposal (RFP) is to review potential solutions that can modernize access management capabilities and designed to provide authentication, single sign-on (SSO) and authorization, and access management, to establish, enforce, and manage access controls for internal and external user identities, interacting with cloud, leveraging modern authentication and authorization protocols, and integrating legacy applications.
This RFP is in need of the following:
- Identity federation of internal and external users, including directory and identity synchronization services such as active directory. An internal system is usually accessed as NYU Langone network scope, while an external system has internet-facing reach.
- Authorization and adaptive access, and support for modern identity protocols like OAuth 2.0, OIDC, Auth0, and FIDO2
- Support pass key authentication to work across devices, platforms, and operating systems (OIDC)
- Support session management., web access management, enterprise access management
- User authentication integration, including multifactor (duo multifactor authentication), as part of SSO flow
- Ability to allow decentralized identity and verifiable claims
- Allow for a seamless user experience
- API access control for handling authentication, authorization, adaptive access to API-enabled systems.
Intention to Bid Due Date: Friday, February 3, 2023 by 5:00PM EST
Vendor Question Due Date: February 6, 2023 by 5:00PM EST
Initial Proposal Due Date: February 14, 2023 by 5:00PM EST
Final Proposal Due Date: March 3, 2023 by 5:00PM EST
If you would like to participate in this RFP, please email email@example.com for the RFP document and NDA execution.
When submitting bids or questions in the subject line please enter: [NYU Langone Health-WDX Next Gen Access RFP-21298]—Your Company Name.