We provide high-quality healthcare that focuses on women’s specific medical needs.
At NYU Langone Romano Gynecology, we provide women with the healthcare they need at every stage of life. We pride ourselves on treating our patients with respect in an atmosphere of caring and compassion.
Dr. Maryellen Romano provides preventive gynecological care, including annual breast and pelvic exams. She also offers birth control and family planning counseling, screening for sexually transmitted diseases, and treatments to ease the side effects of menopause, such as hormone replacement therapy.
Procedures and exams available onsite include the following:
- well-woman exams, including pap test, colposcopy, and loop electrosurgical excision procedure to diagnose and treat cervical cancer
- in-office sonogram testing, accredited by the American College of Radiology
- biopsy to screen for endometrial cancer
- endometrial ablation to treat heavy menstrual periods
- MonaLisa Touch® medical laser treatment to treat vaginal dryness, incontinence, and discomfort
- teen health
- STD testing
We specialize in gynecological care.View All Doctors