Patient care and comfort are critical components of the Infusion Center at NYU Langone Orthopedic Center.
Infusion therapy is used to manage a wide assortment of chronic and sometimes rare diseases, including Crohn’s disease, Gaucher disease, gout, and lupus. At the Infusion Center, medication is delivered intravenously. While some have been available for many years, others are newer medications and biologics.
Each of our eight private bays has reclining chairs, flat screen televisions, and Wi-Fi access. A licensed healthcare provider and team of nurses are on duty at all times to respond to your needs.
For more information about the Infusion Center or to schedule an appointment, please call 646-501-7400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Specialties and Services
- service seven days a week with flexible hours and evening appointments
- insurance preauthorization within 24 to 72 hours
- appointments within 72 hours of insurance authorization
- acceptance of most insurance plans
- assistance with financial counseling and financial assistance programs
- a comfortable environment, including meals, snacks, and beverages
- wheelchair accessibility
- translation services available in most languages
The Infusion Center routinely administers the following medications:
- Avonex® injection
- Boniva® injection
- Cimzia® injection
- glucagon stimulation test
- intravenous immunoglobin (IVIG)
- Prolia® injection
- Stelara® injection
- Xiaflex® injection
- Xolair® injection