Pediatric Health Program—Family Health Centers at NYU Langone
Pediatricians at the Family Health Centers at NYU Langone provide expert care to children at our center locations as well as within numerous schools throughout New York City.
Our experts in pediatrics and adolescent medicine treat children of all ages, from newborns to teenagers and young adults. We provide checkups, immunizations, and health screenings. Dental care and mental health care are also provided. Gynecological and sexual health care are available for adolescents and young adults.
Specialized care is also available in the following areas:
- pediatric cardiology, to treat conditions that affect the heart, including congenital heart defects
- pediatric endocrinology, to treat diabetes, hormonal disorders, and conditions that affect the thyroid
- pediatric gastroenterology, to treat conditions that affect digestion and the liver, including celiac disease and irritable bowel syndrome
- pediatric nephrology, to treat kidney or urinary tract conditions, including kidney disease and urinary tract infection
- pediatric neurology, to treat conditions that affect the brain, including epilepsy
- pediatric pulmonology, to treat airway, breathing, and lung conditions, including asthma
The Sunset Park Family Health Center at 5610 Second Avenue is our primary location for pediatric care.
We also care for children at the following Family Health Centers locations:
- Family Physician Family Health Center
- Flatbush Family Health Center
- Park Ridge Family Health Center
- Park Slope Family Health Center
- Seventh Avenue Family Health Center
- Sunset Terrace Family Health Center
Care is also available for children through our School Health Program, which provides medical, dental, and mental health care to children in select schools in Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, and the Bronx.