This provider accepts the following insurance plans.
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Indemnity
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield MediBlue
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield POS
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Pathways, Enhanced
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Medicare
- UPN Elite
- UnitedHealthcare EPO
- UnitedHealthcare HMO
- UnitedHealthcare Medicare
- UnitedHealthcare POS
- UnitedHealthcare PPO
- UnitedHealthcare Top Tier
melanoma, skin cancer, photaging, photoprotection
1. Sunlight/Ultraviolet light and its effects on the skin.
2. Risk, etiologic and prognostic factors in malignant melanoma, squamous-cell carcinoma, basal-cell carcinoma and other cutaneous malignancies.
3. Establishment, management and analysis of computerized data bases as means for above.
4. Application of results from above to improved surgical technique and patient management to improve cure rates in these diseases.
5. Etiologic factors in aging of the skin - medical and surgical therapy.
6. Development of improved techniques for dermatologic surgery (skin cancer removal, hair transplantation, resurfacing.)
B. Computer Applications in Dermatology/Medicine
1. Computer aided recognition of histologic characteristics of lesions. Computer aided spatial and contrast enhancement of morphology.
2. Direct applications to prognosis and improved patient care.
3. Computer aided instruction in dermatology. Application in an out-patient setting.
4. General office management computer applications.
Affliated Dermatology PLLC, 35 E 35th Street
2nd floor, 208
New York City, NY 10016
Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology. 2018 05 ; 78(5):902-910.e2
JAMA. 2018 08 21; 320(7):720-721
Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology. 2021 Jun ; 84(6):1734-1735