Conditions and Treatments
- skin cancer
- aging skin
Insurance Plans Accepted
This provider accepts the following insurance plans.
- American Plan Administrators
- GHI CBP (City of New York Employees)
- GHI Emblem Health EPO
- GHI Emblem Health PPO
- GHI HMO Medicare
- GHI Medicare PPO
- GHI Network Access - Benefit Services of PA
- GHI Network Access - Total Plan Concepts
- IUOE Local 14-14B
- Wlny-TV Inc.
- HIP Bridge
- Oxford Health Plans Freedom
- AARP Medicare Complete
- Oxford Health Plans Medicare Advantage
- UMR WTC Health Program
- United Healthcare Choice
- United Healthcare Choice (AMEX employees)
- United Healthcare Choice (Blackrock employees)
- United Healthcare Choice (CBS employees)
- United Healthcare Choice (NY University)
- United Healthcare Choice (Viacom Employees)
- United Healthcare Choice NSLIJ
- United Healthcare EPO
- United Healthcare EPO (NYU Langone Health Employees)
- United Healthcare HMO
- United Healthcare Indemnity
- United Healthcare Indemnity (NYU Langone Health Employees)
- United Healthcare Medicare
- United Healthcare Navigate
- United Healthcare POS
- United Healthcare PPO
- United Healthcare Plus (NYU Langone Health Employees)
- United Healthcare Student Resources
- UnitedHealthcare Choice (JP Morgan Employees)
Locations and Appointments
Research My Research
melanoma, skin cancer, photaging, photoprotection
1. Sunlight/Ultraviolet light and its effects on the skin.
2. Risk, etiologic and prognostic factors in malignant melanoma, squamous-cell carcinoma, basal-cell carcinoma and other cutaneous malignancies.
3. Establishment, management and analysis of computerized data bases as means for above.
4. Application of results from above to improved surgical technique and patient management to improve cure rates in these diseases.
5. Etiologic factors in aging of the skin - medical and surgical therapy.
6. Development of improved techniques for dermatologic surgery (skin cancer removal, hair transplantation, resurfacing.)
B. Computer Applications in Dermatology/Medicine
1. Computer aided recognition of histologic characteristics of lesions. Computer aided spatial and contrast enhancement of morphology.
2. Direct applications to prognosis and improved patient care.
3. Computer aided instruction in dermatology. Application in an out-patient setting.
4. General office management computer applications.
Affliated Dermatology PLLC, 35 E 35th Street
2nd floor, 208
New York City, NY 10016
Research Interests Timeline
Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology. 2018 05 ; 78(5):902-910.e2
JAMA. 2018 08 21; 320(7):720-721
Journal of drugs in dermatology : JDD. 2019 Oct 01; 18(10):980-984