Cosmetic Surgery Services
When it comes to cosmetic surgery, a small change can make a big difference. Whether you’re interested in anti-aging therapies that can make you look younger or cosmetic procedures that can help you love your body even more, the plastic surgeons at NYU Langone have the skills to help you realize your vision.
Your visit begins with a thorough consultation to discuss your preferred results and the procedures that are best suited to your needs. Our surgeons are experts at performing the latest cosmetic and reconstructive surgery procedures, including breast augmentation, facelifts, eyelid surgery, and the use of injectables, including Botox® and other fillers.
When you choose Plastic Surgery at NYU Langone, you are welcomed into one of two full-service outpatient operating rooms. In this private space, our compassionate and attentive nursing staff works to assure your comfort and safety. Our facility is accredited by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities—the gold standard for quality surgical care.
Our Cosmetic Surgery Services
NYU Langone plastic surgeons perform many procedures for the face, breasts, and body, including the following:
- abdominoplasty, or tummy tuck
- blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery
- botulinum toxin, or Botox® injections, and skin fillers, or Juvederm® injections, to smooth out wrinkles, crow’s feet, and frown lines
- brachioplasty, or arm lift surgery
- breast augmentation using silicone or saline implants
- breast lift
- brow lift
- earlobe repair
- facial implants
- fat injection
- genioplasty, or chin reshaping
- laser treatment for fine lines and blemishes
- microneedling for skin rejuvenation
- removal of implants
- rhinoplasty, or nose reshaping
- scar revision
- skin peels to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and blemishes
- thigh lift
- Vanquish noninvasive fat melting procedure
For more information about our cosmetic services and to make an appointment, please call 212-263-3010.
Cosmetic Surgery Services Performed by Residents
Our cosmetic procedures can also be performed by plastic surgery residents. Our residents are medical doctors pursuing advanced training in plastic surgery.
Patients are initially seen and evaluated by our chief resident in plastic surgery—a doctor who is in his or her sixth and final year of training and is supervised by a board-certified plastic surgeon. Because this is an educational program, fees for all services and procedures provided by residents are significantly discounted.
For more information about resident services please call 212-263-3991.