Oculoplastic Surgery Services
NYU Langone oculoplastic surgeons offer compassionate, individualized care that includes evaluations and surgery, if necessary.
We specialize in a variety of conditions affecting the eye as well as the eyelids and the lacrimal, or tearing system of the eyes. These include the following:
- absence of or blocked tear ducts and chronic infections and inflammation of the tear ducts
- cosmetic eyelid surgery
- corneal exposure, a condition in which the eye’s cornea, or front part of the eye, becomes inflamed
- eyelid drooping, also known as ptosis
- eye tumors
- facial nerve disorders that produce incomplete eyelid closure
- loss of an eye
- post-traumatic injuries affecting the eye
- eyelid retraction due to Graves’ disease
Our Oculoplastic Surgeons
NYU Langone specialists have decades of experience and are highly skilled in caring for people with a wide range of conditions affecting the eye and eyelids.
- Richard D. Lisman, MD
- Payal Patel, MD
- Eduardo D. Rodriguez, MD, DDS
- David A. Staffenberg, MD
- Roberto L. Flores, MD
- Eleanor T. Kim, MD
- Irina Belinsky, MD
To make an appointment, please call 212-263-5211.