Radiological testing is done on-site to speed up your diagnosis and treatment.
At NYU Langone Radiology—NYU Langone Orthopedic Center, we deliver radiology services by a staff of more than 10 board-certified radiologists. Our doctors perform more than 40,000 radiologic procedures and studies each year using the latest diagnostic imaging technology.
Because our radiologists work on-site, they are available to review and interpret test results in partnership with your physician. This means a faster and more accurate diagnosis in order to begin treatment for your condition.
Among our collection of equipment for muscle, bone, and joint imaging are the following:
- three-dimensional, ultra-low dose orthopedic radiographic imaging system from the EOS machine, which can capture full-body images of patients who are either standing or sitting
- two MRI machines (1.5 and 3 Tesla) with short-bore technology allowing for increased patient comfort without compromising image quality
- seven digital X-ray machines for high-quality radiographic imaging and full musculoskeletal functionality
- two high-performance ultrasound units
- two fluoroscopic procedure rooms for joint and spine injection therapy featuring ceiling and wall-mounted monitors to compare the patient’s current and prior images
In line with our patient-centered philosophy, we provide patient changing rooms adjacent to our radiology suites with ample locker space for your comfort, privacy, and convenience.
To make an appointment, please call 646-501-7440.