Nonsurgical Cosmetic Treatments
Nonsurgical cosmetic treatments to rejuvenate the face and body can be performed with minimal discomfort and while fully awake. These procedures are used to reduce fine lines, wrinkles, or surgical scars; restore sun-damaged skin; improve skin tone and texture and facial contours; reduce or eliminate hair; treat acne; improve muscle tone; and reduce or eliminate excess fat.
Such treatments, which include injectable fillers, skin resurfacing, and laser techniques, can be performed by themselves or in conjunction with cosmetic surgery.
Cosmetic Injectables and Fat-Reduction Treatments
We offer the following types of cosmetic injectables and fat-reducing treatments, which are an option for those seeking to improve their appearance without surgery:
- botulinum toxin—including Botox and Dysport injections—and skin fillers, to smooth out wrinkles, crow’s-feet, and frown lines
- Juvéderm Voluma and Juvéderm Vollure, to restore loss of facial volume and plump up thin facial areas
- platelet-rich plasma (PRP) injections, aimed at stimulating collagen for skin tightening and wrinkle reduction
- Kybella, an injectable treatment that permanently eliminates double-chin fat
- EmSculpt, high-intensity, focused electromagnetic technology that contracts muscles, which tones the physique and tightens the skin
Laser Therapy and Other Cosmetic Treatments
The following treatments help remove wrinkles and improve the overall appearance of your skin tissue using laser therapy and other types of nonsurgical treatments:
- intense pulsed light (IPL) therapy, which treats uneven skin tone, removes or reduces unwanted hair, and smooths fine lines
- Halo and Fraxel laser therapy, which helps increase collagen and rejuvenates overall skin tone and texture
- diVa laser therapy, which treats vaginal symptoms related to menopause and childbirth by restoring vaginal tissue
- microneedling, to improve skin tone and texture and reduce pore size
- ProFractional deep laser resurfacing treatment, which smooths wrinkles, refreshes the skin, and treats scars
- Erbium YAG—a laser treatment for skin resurfacing for spider veins and scars, as well as hair reduction in those with darker skin tones
- skin peels, to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and blemishes
Our team of highly trained, board-certified nurse practitioners work with you to create an individual treatment plan during a complimentary consultation.
To schedule a complimentary consultation, please call 212-263-3010.