- Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine at NYU Grossman School of Medicine
- Site Director of Hematology and Medical Oncology Fellowship, Bellevue Cancer Center
- Director of Research, Bellevue Cancer Center
Education and Training
- Fellowship, Montefiore Medical Center, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Hematology & Medical Oncology, 2019
- Residency, Montefiore Medical Center, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Internal Medicine, 2016
- PhD from SUNY - Stony Brook, 2008
- MD from Carol Davila University, 2003
Is this your profile?Edit profile
Insurance Plans Accepted
Cristian C. Papazoglu Statescu, MD, PhD does not accept insurance.
Research Academic Contact
462 First Avenue, OBV-C&D Building
5th Floor, 556
New York, NY 10016
Clinical Trials and Research Studies
EMBER-4: A Randomized Open-Label Phase 3 Study of Adjuvant Imlunestrant vs Standard Adjuvant Endocrine Therapy in Patients who have Previously Received 2 to 5 years of Adjuvant Endocrine Therapy for ER+ HER2- Early Breast Cancer with an Increased Risk of Recurrence.
A Phase II study of Atezolizumab and Bevacizumab in Child-Pugh B7 Hepatocellular Carcinoma.
Phase II Trial of Radium-223 Dichloride in Combination with Paclitaxel in Patients with Bone Metastatic Breast Cancer
Transcriptional activation by the Mixl1 homeodomain protein in differentiating mouse embryonic stem cells
Stem cells. 2009 Dec ; 27(12):2884-95
Nature cell biology. 2009 Dec ; 11(12):1451-7
Cell. 2007 Feb 09; 128(3):459-75