Conditions and Treatments
Show More Conditions
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Senior Director, Insall Scott Kelly Institute
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgery - Orthopedic Surgery, 2005
Education and Training
- Fellowship, Beth Israel Med Ctr-Singer Div, Adult Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgery, 2003
- Residency, The Ohio State Univ Medical Center, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2002
- MD from Temple University, 1997
Research My Research
soft-tissue disorders , shoulder, knee
I have published numerous articles in peer-reviewed literature and authored several book chapters relating to orthpaedic disorders of the knee and shoulder. I have recently worked extensively on new research and techniques to deliver biologic scaffolds to the shoulder in order to enhance rotator cuff tendon healing.
We are currently developing new pathways to aid patients in rapid recovery from shoulder and knee surgery by implementing peri, and post-operative pain management protocols in order to help patients recover with less pain and in a quicker fashion.
Research Interests Timeline
Orthopaedic journal of sports medicine. 2015 Jul; 3(7):
Journal of knee surgery. 2006 Oct; 19(4):259-264