This provider accepts the following insurance plans.
- Aetna POS (American Express Employer)
Blue Cross Blue Shield
- BCBS EPO (BlackRock Employees)
- BCBS EPO - Empire EPO (NYU Langone Employees)
- BCBS EPO - Empire EPO (Sunset Park/Family Health Center Employees)
- BCBS EPO - Empire NYU Care (NYU Langone Employees)
- BCBS EPO - Empire NYU Care (Sunset Park/Family Health Center Employees)
- BCBS PPO (BlackRock Employees)
- BCBS PPO - Empire PPO (Sunset Park/Family Health Center Employees)
- United Healthcare Choice (AMEX employees)
- United Healthcare Choice (Blackrock employees)
- United Healthcare Choice (CBS employees)
- United Healthcare EPO (NYU Langone Health Employees)
- United Healthcare Indemnity (NYU Langone Health Employees)
- United Healthcare Plus (NYU Langone Health Employees)
Our research focus is digital mental health, at the intersection of psychiatry, AI, and technology:
Digital Biomarkers: "Can we assess patients automatically to decrease providers' burden?" NLP and affective computing to identify symptoms and mental status from naturalistic data.
Precision Psychiatry: "Can we replace heterogeneous diagnoses with data-driven alternatives?" Computational models to study individual symptoms and tease subgroups of patients, with the goal of identifying targeted treatment candidates.
Digital Delivery: "Can we leverage new technologies to improve behavioral health interventions?" New modalities to deliver therapy at scale (e.g,. messaging), and how the resulting data can be used to design within-session feedback.
Scholars Program in Natural Language Processing; Clinical and Translational Science Institute (2KL2TR001446-06A1)
Machine learning for Digital Mental Health; Talkspace
Computational markers of suicidal ideation from loss narrative recordings; American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (PRG-0-104-19)
I am a Columbia-trained clinical psychologist with expertise in stress, anxiety, depression, loss, and trauma. I am a certified clinician for PTSD (Prolonged Exposure Therapy), Prolonged Grief, and mindfulness interventions. I have experience with multiple empirically supported treatments, and my approach is tailored to the needs of each individual patient.
1 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10016
Clinical psychology review. 2021 Mar 01; 85:102000
Journal of medical Internet research. 2020 04 29; 22(4):e15587
Nature human behaviour. 2022 Jan ; 6(1):74-87