This provider accepts the following insurance plans.
- Aetna POS (American Express Employer)
Blue Cross Blue Shield
- BCBS EPO (BlackRock Employees)
- BCBS EPO - Empire EPO (NYU Langone Employees)
- BCBS EPO - Empire EPO (Sunset Park/Family Health Center Employees)
- BCBS EPO - Empire NYU Care (NYU Langone Employees)
- BCBS EPO - Empire NYU Care (Sunset Park/Family Health Center Employees)
- BCBS PPO (BlackRock Employees)
- BCBS PPO - Empire PPO (Sunset Park/Family Health Center Employees)
- United Healthcare Choice (AMEX employees)
- United Healthcare Choice (Blackrock employees)
- United Healthcare Choice (CBS employees)
- United Healthcare Choice (Viacom Employees)
- United Healthcare EPO (NYU Langone Health Employees)
- United Healthcare Indemnity (NYU Langone Health Employees)
- United Healthcare Plus (NYU Langone Health Employees)
My research focus is digital mental health, at the intersection of psychiatry, AI, and technology. Our research projects and scientific contributions focus on three main areas:
1) Digital Biomarkers: "Can we assess patients automatically, without the need of expert clinician ratings?" We use computational methods from natural language processing and affective computing (e.g. speech analysis) to identify symptoms and mental status from naturalistic data.
2) Digital Delivery: "Can we leverage new technologies to offer behavioral health interventions?" We study how new delivery modalities can be use to offer therapy as scale (e.g. messaging). We also study what characteristics of patients engagement and use of digital platforms can inform clinical improvements.
3) Computational alternatives to psychiatric diagnoses: "Can we replace heterogeneous psychiatric diagnoses with precision medicine?" We study computational methods to study individual symptoms (e.g. network analysis) and tease subgroups of patients based on their presentation for targeted treatment.
I am a Columbia-trained clinical psychologist with expertise in stress, anxiety, depression, loss, and trauma. I have experience with empirically supported treatments, and my approach is tailored to the needs of each individuals patient. I am certified clinician for PTSD (Prolonged Exposure), Prolonged Grief, and mindfulness interventions.
1 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10016
Clinical psychology review. 2021 Mar 01; 85:102000
Psychotherapy research. 2021 Mar ; 31(3):302-312
Current opinion in psychology. 2021 Jul 11; 43:13-17