This provider accepts the following insurance plans.
- Aetna EPO (AMEX employees)
- Aetna POS (American Express Employer)
Blue Cross Blue Shield
- BCBS EPO (BlackRock Employees)
- BCBS EPO - Empire EPO (NYU Langone Employees)
- BCBS EPO - Empire EPO (Sunset Park/Family Health Center Employees)
- BCBS EPO - Empire NYU Care (NYU Langone Employees)
- BCBS EPO - Empire NYU Care (Sunset Park/Family Health Center Employees)
- BCBS PPO (BlackRock Employees)
- BCBS PPO - Empire PPO (Sunset Park/Family Health Center Employees)
- Unite Healthcare (NY University Care Plan)
- United Healthcare Choice (AMEX employees)
- United Healthcare Choice (Blackrock employees)
- United Healthcare Choice (CBS employees)
- United Healthcare EPO (NYU Langone Health Employees)
- United Healthcare Indemnity (NYU Langone Health Employees)
- United Healthcare Plus (NYU Langone Health Employees)
- United Healthcare Student Resources (NYU)
- United Healthcare Value, Advantage and HDHP (New York University employees)
Digital Health, Large Language Models, Natural Language Processing, Digital Biomarkers
I am a licensed clinical psychologist with training in Natural Language Processing (NLP) and deep learning. My research focus is digital mental health, at the intersection of psychiatry, AI, and technology.
Digital Biomarkers: Large Language Models and NLP solutions to increase objectivity and reduce provider burden in psychiatric assessment.
Precision Psychiatry: Data-driven alternatives to heterogeneous diagnostic categories. Identify targeted treatment candidates by teasing individual symptoms and subgroups of patients.
Digital Delivery: Telemedicine modalities to deliver therapy at scale, gather data for digital biomarkers, and personalize interventions through AI integration.
* Deep Learning Based Natural Language Processing Markers of Anxiety and Depression; NIMH (PI; K23MH134068-01)
* Digital Mental Health and Machine Learning Research Agreement; Talkspace (PI)
* Leveraging Wellness Platforms and Advanced Computational Modeling to Build Resilience in Healthcare Workers; DARPA (COI; HR00112310002)
* Scholars Program in Natural Language Processing; Clinical and Translational Science Institute (PI; 2KL2TR001446-06A1)
* Computational markers of suicidal ideation from loss narrative recordings; American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (PI; PRG-0-104-19)
1 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10016
Clinical psychology review. 2021 Mar 01; 85:102000
Journal of medical Internet research. 2020 04 29; 22(4):e15587
Journal of affective disorders. 2022 Jul 06; 314:59-67