- Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Orthopedic Surgery at NYU Grossman School of Medicine
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgery - Orthopedic Surgery, 2011
Education and Training
- Fellowship, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Orthopedic Surgery, 2009
- Residency, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Ortho.Surgery, 2008
- MD from Thomas Jefferson University, 2003
Is this your profile?Edit profile
Insurance Plans Accepted
Eric L. Grossman, MD does not accept insurance.
Locations and Appointments
Robotic-Assisted versus Manually Implanted Total Hip Arthroplasty: A Clinical and Radiographic Comparison
Surgical technology international. 2020 Nov 28; 37:371-376
What Are Risk Factors for Infection after Primary or Revision Total Joint Arthroplasty in Patients Older Than 80 Years?
Clinical orthopaedics & related research. 2020 08 ; 478(8):1741-1751
Opioid Use Disorder Is Associated with an Increased Risk of Infection after Total Joint Arthroplasty: A Large Database Study
Clinical orthopaedics & related research. 2020 08 ; 478(8):1752-1759