- Associate Professor, Department of Radiology
- Vice Chair for Education
- Section Chief Pediatric Radiology
- American Board of Radiology (Pediatric Radiology), 1998
- American Board of Radiology - Diagnostic Radiology, 1996
Education and Training
- Fellowship, NYU Medical Center, Pediatric Radiology, 1997
- Residency, NYU Medical Center, Diagnostic Radiology, 1996
- MD from New York University, 1991
Research My Research
We have recently developed a method for realistic simulation of increased CT image noise. We plan to demonstrate the utility and feasibility of this phantom-based simulation technique as a means of optimizing pediatric multi-detector CT tube current and subsequent dose reduction.
Using this innovative image simulation technique, our research will focus on establishing low dose protocols for pediatric multi-detector abdominal/pelvic and chest CT. Early results have been promising in the evaluation of low dose CT imaging for appendicitis using the simulation methodology.
560 First Avenue
New York, NY 10016
Pediatric radiology. 2016 Nov; 46(12):1645-1650
Pediatric radiology. 2016 May; 46:S108-S108