As a psychologist, I aim to help young people and their families feel empowered to manage mental health symptoms and work toward their life goals.
At NYU Langone, I work with children, adolescents, and young adults, as well as their caregivers and families. I manage a variety of conditions, including anxiety disorders, depression and mood disorders, obsessive–compulsive disorder, tics and body-focused repetitive behaviors, and trauma. In addition, I see patients who have attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, or ADHD, and its externalizing symptoms, such as disruptive and impulsive behavior.
I manage these conditions using cognitive behavioral therapy, or CBT, and other evidence-based mental health practices. I value flexibility in my approach to care. The treatment should fit the patient, not the other way around.
At the Child Study Center, a part of Hassenfeld Children’s Hospital at NYU Langone, I am fortunate to work with a team of amazing colleagues. Together, we strive to help our patients and their families by listening to their mental health needs and creating care plans based on these needs.
Conditions and Treatments
- anxiety disorders
- mood disorder
- obsessive compulsive disorder
- panic disorder
- separation anxiety
- social anxiety disorder
- tic disorder
- tourette disorder
This provider accepts the following insurance plans.
- Aetna EPO (AMEX employees)
- Aetna POS (American Express Employer)
Blue Cross Blue Shield
- BCBS EPO (BlackRock Employees)
- BCBS EPO - Empire EPO (NYU Langone Employees)
- BCBS EPO - Empire EPO (Sunset Park/Family Health Center Employees)
- BCBS EPO - Empire NYU Care (NYU Langone Employees)
- BCBS EPO - Empire NYU Care (Sunset Park/Family Health Center Employees)
- BCBS PPO (BlackRock Employees)
- BCBS PPO - Empire PPO (Sunset Park/Family Health Center Employees)
- Unite Healthcare (NY University Care Plan)
- United Healthcare Choice (AMEX employees)
- United Healthcare Choice (Blackrock employees)
- United Healthcare Choice (CBS employees)
- United Healthcare EPO (NYU Langone Health Employees)
- United Healthcare Indemnity (NYU Langone Health Employees)
- United Healthcare Plus (NYU Langone Health Employees)
- United Healthcare Student Resources (NYU)
- United Healthcare Value, Advantage and HDHP (New York University employees)
Mental Health, Trauma and Resilience, Adolescent Depression
1991 Marcus Avenue
Lake Success, NY 11042
Evidence-based practice in child & adolescent mental health. 2022 Jan 01; ?-?
Child abuse & neglect. 2017 Nov ; 73:30-41
Behavioural processes. 2013 Oct ; 99:47-51