I am a nurturer and caretaker and I love people. I have always been fascinated by the human body and psyche, so a career in medicine was a natural choice for me.
I care for patients 18 years and older who have sleep apnea, narcolepsy, insomnia, restless leg syndrome, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, pulmonary fibrosis, cough, and other pulmonary and sleep-related conditions. I also provide smoking cessation services and do complete interpretations of sleep studies.
At NYU Winthrop Hospital, our team prides itself on putting the patient first. I listen to patients and take the time to explain their conditions and treatment plans in a manner they understand. I encourage them to ask questions and call immediately if they don’t feel well, so I can provide treatment before their condition worsens. Our practice has two offices with multiple providers and physician assistants, which makes it easy for us to quickly accommodate patients who need immediate appointments.
We strongly encourage our patients to be active participants in their health. We also ask that they follow their treatment plan and lead a healthy lifestyle.
I am a member of the American College of Chest Physicians, New York State Medical Society, Nassau County Medical Society, and American Academy of Sleep Medicine.
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Sleep Medicine), 2011
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Pulmonary Disease), 1998
Education and Training
- MD from Medical Academy Of Poland, 2018
- Fellowship, Winthrop-University Hospital, Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine, 1999
- Residency, St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center, Internal Medicine, 1996