We bring world-class primary and cardiac care to the Long Island community.
NYU Langone Great Neck Cardiology Group provides a full range of primary and cardiac care at our conveniently located offices on the border of Queens and Nassau Counties. Our physicians evaluate you during a face-to-face consultation and comprehensive physical exam, and walk you through the next steps of your cardiovascular care.
To help you stay heart healthy, your doctor performs a cardiovascular risk factor analysis and offers suggestions such as diet modifications and lifestyle changes. We also provide lipid management, Coumadin (warfarin) monitoring and management, and second opinion consultations for previous diagnoses.
Additionally, we offer complete laboratory services on the premises in our state-of-the-art facility, including:
- abdominal aortic duplex
- arterial Doppler of upper and lower extremities
- carotid ultrasound
- exercise stress testing
- Holter and event monitoring
- microvolt T-wave alternans testing
- nuclear exercise stress testing
- permanent pacemaker and defibrillator
- pharmacological nuclear stress testing
- renal arterial duplex
- stress echocardiography
- two-dimensional echocardiography
- venous Doppler of lower extremities
We pride ourselves on same-day service to prevent disruption to your busy schedule.
Our team includes board-certified doctors specializing in internal medicine, cardiology, and nuclear cardiology.View All Doctors