- Professor, Department of Population Health
- Professor, Department of Medicine
- Chief Med Officer NYU Global Inst of Public Health
- Director, Center for Healthful Behavior Change
- Vice Dean, NYU Global Institute of Public Health
- Director Division of Health & Behavior
- AB Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
Education and Training
- MPH from Columbia University
- MD from Donetsk University
Locations and Appointments
Dissemination and Implementation of Evidence-based Behavioral Interventions in patients with chronic disease Health Disparities and Minority Health Research Cardiovascular risk reduction in minority and low-income populations.
Food Insecurity and Effectiveness of Behavioral Interventions to Reduce Blood Pressure, New York City, 2012-2013Grilo, Stephanie A; Shallcross, Amanda J; Ogedegbe, Gbenga; Odedosu, Taiye; Levy, Natalie; Lehrer, Susan; Chaplin, William; Spruill, Tanya M 2015; ?-?, Preventing chronic disease — id: 1461982, year: 2015, page: ?, stat: JOURNAL ARTICLE
Race/ethnicity moderates the relationship between chronic life stress and quality of life in type 2 diabetesShallcross, Amanda J; Ojie, Mary-Jane; Chaplin, William; Levy, Natalie; Odedosu, Taiye; Ogedegbe, Gbenga; Spruill, Tanya M 2015 Jan; e1-e6, Diabetes research & clinical practice — id: 1473412, year: 2015, page: e1, stat: JOURNAL ARTICLE
Chronic non-communicable diseases and the challenge of universal health coverage: insights from community-based cardiovascular disease research in urban poor communities in Accra, GhanaAikins, Ama de-Graft; Kushitor, Mawuli; Koram, Kwadwo; Gyamfi, Stella; Ogedegbe, Gbenga 2014 JUN 20; ?-?, BMC public health — id: 1418662, year: 2014, page: ?