Musculoskeletal & Neurological Conditions Treated
Doctors at NYU Langone’s Hospital for Joint Diseases Ambulatory Care Service treat a wide range of musculoskeletal, neurological, orthopaedic, and rheumatological conditions in adults. Our multidisciplinary approach allows us to provide treatment and support tailored to each patient’s needs.
We specialize in treating the following conditions in adults:
- acute and chronic back pain and neck pain
- carpal tunnel syndrome
- chronic pain
- foot conditions, including arthritis, bunions, fractures, and tendinitis
- hand trauma
- musculoskeletal tumors
- nerve impairment and neuropathies
- rheumatoid arthritis
- shoulder and elbow trauma
- sports medicine
- temporal mandibular joint (TMJ) pain
We also offer on-site orthotics services, and pre- and post-operative coordination.