Conditions and Treatments
- Felicia B. Axelrod Professor of Dysautonomia Research, Department of Neurology
- Professor, Department of Medicine
- Professor, Department of Pediatrics
- Director, Division of Autonomic Disorders
- Director, Autonomic Disorders Fellowship Program
- Director, Dysautonomia Center
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology - Neurology, 1987
Education and Training
- Fellowship, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Movement Disorders, 1986
- Residency, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Neurology, 1985
- MD from Buenos Aires University, 1978
Locations and Appointments
Research My Research
Autonomic disorders caused by a genetic and/or neurodegenerative condition.
560 First Avenue
New York, NY 10016
Research Interests Timeline
Intranasal dexmedetomidine for adrenergic crisis in familial dysautonomia
Spalink, Christy L; Barnes, Erin; Palma, Jose-Alberto; Norcliffe-Kaufmann, Lucy; Kaufmann, Horacio Spalink, Christy L; Barnes, Erin; Palma, Jose-Alberto; Norcliffe-Kaufmann, Lucy; Kaufmann, Horacio
Clinical autonomic research. 2017 Jul 3. ?-?
Droxidopa for symptomatic neurogenic orthostatic hypotension: what can we learn? [Editorial]
Kaufmann, Horacio Kaufmann, Horacio
Clinical autonomic research. 2017 Jun 16. ?-?
Neurogenic orthostatic hypotension: the very basics [Editorial]
Kaufmann, Horacio; Palma, Jose-Alberto Kaufmann, Horacio; Palma, Jose-Alberto
Clinical autonomic research. 2017 Jun 15. ?-?