NYU Langone Medical Center Outpatient Facilities are Open and Accepting New Patients
Inpatient Services and Emergency Department will Remain Closed Due to Hurricane Sandy
NYU Langone Medical Center's Faculty Group Practices are open and have resumed operation, however the main medical center building at 550 First Avenue remains closed. Patients may now reach their doctors through the doctors’ office telephone numbers.
Patients at the following practices should call 866-724-1830 to confirm appointment locations and/or schedule new appointments. We are working quickly to have telephones restored at these locations as soon as possible.
- Dermatology Associates (240 East 38th Street, 11th Floor – ACC)
- Diabetes & Endocrine Associates (345 E 37th Street – Corinthian)
- Maternal Fetal Medicine (150 E 32nd Street, First Floor)
- Neurogenetics Associates (401 East 34th Street – Rivergate)
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Associates (150 E 32nd Street, First Floor)
- Ophthalmology Associates (462 1st Avenue, NBV 5N 18 – Bellevue)
- Otolaryngology Associates (345 E 37th Street – Corinthian)
- Pathology Associates (530 First Avenue, 7N)
- Pearl I. Barlow Center for Memory Evaluation and Treatment (145 East 32nd Street, 2nd Floor)
- Pediatric Neurosurgery Associates (317 E 34th Street, #1002)
- Sleep Medicine Associates (462 1st Avenue, Ste 7N3 – Bellevue)
- Trinity Center (111 Broadway)
- Ultrasound Associates (150 E 32nd Street, First Floor)
The labs and pharmacy remain closed.