Workplace Flu Vaccination Program
Between 5 and 20 percent of the United States population gets infected with the flu virus every year. At work, a sick employee can lose three or more days of productivity. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), getting a flu vaccine is the best way to prevent infection.
Due to the 2019 coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic, the Workplace Flu Vaccination Program is suspended until further notice.
Help your employees protect themselves during flu season by having NYU Langone’s Center for Corporate Wellness conduct a flu shot clinic at your workplace.
The all-inclusive fee includes:
- flu vaccine and supplies
- registered nurse staffing
- 20 employees vaccinated an hour per nurse (certain minimums apply)
- program coordination and registration
- all consent forms and health information
- setup and travel time
- manual registration forms or use of our online registration system, including iCal reminders
- assistance with employee communications, email communications, and promotional flyers
- special arrangements for employees who miss the onsite program (subject to vaccine availability)
Required Flu Vaccination Program Forms
The following forms apply to all flu vaccination programs, both insured and non-insured.
The following forms apply to non-insured vaccination programs.
Forms for Insurance Programs
The following forms apply to insured programs covered by Aetna, Cigna, Oxford, or Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield.
- 2019-2020 Insured Flu Prep Sheet
- 2019-2020 Regular Consent and Release Form, for employees whose vaccination is not covered under the company insurance plan approved by NYU Langone for use in this year’s vaccination program.
- 2019-2020 Consent and Release for All Insured Programs, for employees whose vaccination is covered under the company insurance plan approved by NYU Langone for use in this year’s vaccination program. Verification of insurance is required at the time of vaccination.