Zohar the Au-Star is supporting autism awareness at NYU Langone.
15% Raised of $10,000 Goal
About My Campaign
This campaign supports Hassenfeld Children’s Hospital.
Zohar the Au-Star is helping by raising funds to support autism awareness at NYU Langone Health. Autism can be diagnosed by 2. However the average age of diagnosis is still over 4…
“Together, we will support NYU Langone Health because we want to enhance lives today by accelerating a spectrum of solutions for tomorrow…
Our greatest hope for the research we are supporting is to”
- “raise awareness in early screening and early intervention”
- “help families have appropriate access to services, interventions and resources immediately following diagnosis”
- “provide the availability of better treatments “
- “Early diagnosis and early intervention are critical to helping people with autism reach their potential, but educational, vocational and support services must be applied across the lifespan. Science has a critical role to play in creating evidence-based, effective lifespan interventions.”
- “1 in 59 children are diagnosed with autism every year. We sincerely thank you for helping us make a difference in the lives of individuals with autism. Together we can change the game! “
In that spirit, I invite you to join us in raising funds for the important research happening at NYU Langone Health—research that has the potential to make so many wishes come true.
How Your Support Makes a Difference
This campaign supports: Hassenfeld Children’s Hospital at NYU Langone
Your gift will support the most advanced medical care in New York City for babies, kids, and teens.
The content or links contained in this page are not products of NYU Langone Health.