We are offering the COVID-19 vaccine to eligible patients based on state and federal guidelines, and as supplies allow. Please do not call us for a vaccine appointment. We are notifying patients individually when they can schedule. so we can notify you. Learn more about the .
Division of Movement Disorders
Dr. Steven Frucht
About My Campaign
The Division of Movement Disorders, housed at NYU Langone Health’s Fresco Institute for Parkinson's and Movement Disorders, is dedicated to advancing the understanding and treatment of Parkinson’s disease and related conditions. We also educate the next generation of movement disorders experts, with the ultimate goal of preventing and curing these conditions. The mission of our clinicians and researchers is to provide excellent patient care while finding new and better treatments for individuals living with Parkinson’s disease and other movement disorders.
The Fresco Institute is a Parkinson's Foundation Center of Excellence. We received this recognition—given to only a handful of programs around the world—in 2009.
How you can help
The Fresco Institute houses a wide-ranging international suite of clinical, educational, and research programs aimed at caring for people who have Parkinson’s disease or other movement disorders.
We are also a leader in training the next generation of physicians and researchers through our specialized fellowship program. Our training program is highly sought-after due to the reputation of our faculty and we continue to grow this initiative with the assistance of philanthropic support.
Your gift will help our team to pursue the following goals:
- advancing groundbreaking clinical and basic science research in the field of Parkinson’s disease and movement disorders
- pursuing new treatments that can affect the course of the disease and eventually contribute to a cure
- strengthening our training program for future care providers through our fellowship program.
- strengthening our training program for future care providers and attracting the best and brightest trainees through the development of a research fellowship year under the mentorship of our esteemed faculty.
- strengthening existing patient- and family-centered programs and models of care at NYU Langone that embrace medical, rehabilitative, psychological, psychosocial, and supportive care.
This campaign supports: Fresco Institute for Parkinson's & Movement Disorders
The content or links contained in this page are not products of NYU Langone Health.