We are offering the COVID-19 vaccine to eligible patients based on state and federal guidelines, and as supplies allow. Please do not call us for a vaccine appointment. We are notifying patients individually when they can schedule. so we can notify you. Learn more about the .
#HealthcareHeroes Emergency Medicine on the Frontline
About My Campaign
Thank you so much for the outpouring of support we have received for our Emergency Department staff at NYU Langone Health. We have never been more proud to serve New York City as we fight against COVID-19 for our patients, our communities, and our colleagues.
Through this campaign, your gift directly impacts our patients and caregivers by supporting:
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) to keep our frontline caregivers safe
- Temporary housing, meals and transportation for our front line caregivers isolated from their families
- Research to address and prevent Covid, including testing, antibody testing, vaccine generation, therapeutic trials and more
- Telemedicine video visit initiatives to ensure our patients can receive medical care from the safety of their home
- Mental health and wellness initiatives for our caregivers and trainees working tirelessly on the frontlines
- Innovative educational experiences for our interns, residents, fellows and students
If you feel motivated to donate any amount, no matter the size, please do. Your gift means so much to us and has shown us the tremendous power of community as we continue to fight against COVID-19.
How Your Support Makes a Difference
This campaign supports: COVID-19 Response
Your gift supports the greatest needs of patients with COVID-19, and of frontline teams and researchers as they work to combat—and ultimately end—this pandemic.
The content or links contained in this page are not products of NYU Langone Health.