Fit for the Front Line
Robert Cerfolio, MD, MBA
About My Campaign
As executive vice president and vice dean of hospital operations at NYU Langone Health, I am championing Fit for the Front Line, a country-wide movement of physical activity created in partnership with several leading medical centers across the country.
In the last few months, we’ve all faced incredible challenges and met them head on in emergency rooms, hospital rooms, and even living rooms. Some have cared for patients with COVID-19. Others have stocked store shelves or become home school teachers. And throughout this time, we’ve persevered.
Taking care of our physical and mental health has never been more important. It’s critical not only for ourselves and our family members, but also for those on the frontlines of COVID-19.
As a thoracic surgeon and certified personal trainer, I know that exercise is an amazing way to stay healthy and mentally strong. I invite you to get involved and join me over the next 19 days to show your appreciation for frontline healthcare workers. Commit to get fit and stay strong by:
- Signing the pledge to get #FitForTheFrontline.
- Moving your body in any way you choose—by yourself or with your family!
- Posting your healthy activity on social media with #FitForTheFrontLine and tag @NYULangone.
- Challenging your friends and family to do the same.
- Joining my team and starting your own online fundraising campaign.
The past few months have been tough, but we’re tougher. Join me and get fit for the front line.
The content or links contained in this page are not products of NYU Langone Health.