Transform Health in Brooklyn with Team NYU Langone
Community Events at NYU Langone
About My Campaign
Join Team NYU Langone for the 2022 NYCRUNS Brooklyn Marathon and Half Marathon on Sunday, April 24!
As a signature charity partner of this year’s event, NYU Langone Health invites you to make every mile more meaningful by racing to end cancer disparities in Brooklyn. Team NYU Langone is raising critical funds to help reduce the tremendous burden of cancer on the borough’s underserved—through innovative strategies in prevention, early detection, patient navigation, and more. Whether you plan to run or cheer on others, go the distance with us to transform health in Brooklyn.
- Run With Us. Commit to raising a minimum of $1,000 and receive guaranteed entry and a race bib for the NYCRUNS Brooklyn Marathon or Half Marathon. We’ll take care of the registration fee! Already signed up? You can still run with Team NYU Langone: fill out our interest form, and we will contact you directly with more info.
- Multiply Your Impact. Create your own fundraising page by clicking “Join this team” at the top right of this page. Easily track your fundraising progress and share the link with friends and family.
- Donate Now. Make a gift of any amount here and show your support! Looking for a specific runner? Search for their page below and help them reach their goal.
- Spread the Word. Post photos, race results, and share your stories—or those of loved ones—on social media. Remember to include the hashtag #TeamNYULangone and tag @NYULangone when you do!
- Cheer Us On. You don’t have to be a runner to take part in race day: meet us at NYU Langone’s cheer zone. We’ll post the coordinates here before April 24. We’d love to see you there!
This campaign supports: 2022 NYCRUNS Brooklyn Marathon
The content or links contained in this page are not products of NYU Langone Health.