We are offering the COVID-19 vaccine to eligible patients based on state and federal guidelines, and as supplies allow. Please do not call us for a vaccine appointment. We are notifying patients individually when they can schedule. so we can notify you. Learn more about the .
Cancer Center for Kids (CCFK) Family Walk – Virtual for 2020
September 21 – October 16
We are in this together!
Even during these challenging times, kids are still being diagnosed with cancer. What better way to come together than to join our Virtual Walk to mark Childhood Cancer Awareness Month, and raise funds and awareness for the Cancer Center for Kids (CCFK) at NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island.
Support our vital programs and services such as Child Life, Music Therapy, Social Work and Psychology and celebrate the patients and families cared for at the CCFK.
As you can see in our video, “things may be a bit different here, but we are still the same.” The needs of the children and families at the CCFK remain our top priority; during this unprecedented time, we need your support more than ever.
You can also form (or join) a team with your family and friends to make this a collaborative effort!
Help create a brighter tomorrow TOGETHER for kids with cancer.
How it Works:
- Fill out this commitment form
- Individuals donate here. (Each participant who contributes $30 or more can receive a complimentary t-shirt)
- Team members please contact your captain to donate on the team link.
- You will have from September 21 – October 16 to complete a 5k (or a distance of your choice) walk (or run, if you choose) in support of the CCFK. You can choose to complete this distance all at once or break it up into smaller segments.
- As you complete the walk (or run, if you choose), we encourage you to connect with us! Print out this sign and use it when taking pictures of your walk experience with friends and family and tag us on social media (@CancerCenterForKids) using the hashtag #CCFKVirtualWalk2020.
- Get your family and friends to cheer you on as you walk! Invite them to support you and donate to the virtual walk.
- Awards will be given to the top fundraising team and top fundraising individual.
If you would like to create a team page, please email us at email@example.com and we will assist you.
If you are interested in our Corporate/Foundation recognition program or have any additional questions, please contact the CCFK at firstname.lastname@example.org or 516-663-1565.