As a clinical psychologist at NYU Langone, I work with adults, couples, and families who are struggling with anxiety, chronic stress, depression, trauma, chronic medical conditions, challenging life transitions, relationship difficulties, and parenting and co-parenting concerns. I work with people who have insomnia using cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT). I also provide couples therapy utilizing emotion-focused therapy (EFT).
My approach to therapy is integrative and collaborative. I personalize my therapeutic work to best suit each patient’s needs by drawing from insight-oriented interpersonal therapy, CBT, EFT, solution-focused therapy, and attachment-based therapy. I also incorporate resilience and mindfulness principles to foster self-awareness and competence.
Therapy can be an invaluable experience. It provides people with opportunities to become aware of their challenges and fears. Gaining this self-knowledge can lead to a new sense of freedom, possibilities, and overall life satisfaction.
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Psychiatry
Education and Training
- Fellowship, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Psychology, 2010
- PhD from Adelphi University, 2005
Locations and Appointments
- Aetna POS (American Express Employer)
Blue Cross Blue Shield
- BCBS EPO - Empire EPO (NYU Langone Employees)
- BCBS EPO - Empire EPO (Sunset Park/Family Health Center Employees)
- BCBS EPO - Empire NYU Care (NYU Langone Employees)
- BCBS EPO - Empire NYU Care (Sunset Park/Family Health Center Employees)
- United Healthcare Choice (AMEX employees)
- United Healthcare Choice (CBS employees)
- United Healthcare EPO (NYU Langone Health Employees)
- United Healthcare Indemnity (NYU Langone Health Employees)
- United Healthcare Plus (NYU Langone Health Employees)
Research Academic Contact
One Park Avenue
New York, NY 10016