Conditions and Treatments
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Locations and Appointments
- Aetna POS (American Express Employer)
Blue Cross Blue Shield
- BCBS EPO - Empire EPO (NYU Langone Employees)
- BCBS EPO - Empire EPO (Sunset Park/Family Health Center Employees)
- BCBS EPO - Empire NYU Care (NYU Langone Employees)
- BCBS EPO - Empire NYU Care (Sunset Park/Family Health Center Employees)
- United Healthcare Choice (AMEX employees)
- United Healthcare Choice (CBS employees)
- United Healthcare EPO (NYU Langone Health Employees)
- United Healthcare Plus (NYU Langone Health Employees)
Research My Research
As Program Manager for Clinical and Education Research, I facilitate clinical research projects in the Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. My responsibilities include maintaining adherence to regulatory criteria, developing protocols, managing recruitment, evaluating potential participants, collecting data, executing study logistics, delivering treatment, training clinical staff, supervising research assistants, conducting preliminary data analyses, and preparing or drafting manuscripts with study investigators.
My research focuses on behavioral interventions designed to assist clinical and general populations. My current research projects include a randomized trial to assess the impact of sleep workshops for college students, an undergraduate wellness initiative, and a neuroimaging trial of children enrolled in a modified version of Organizational Skills Training.
In my clinical practice, I emphasize providing evidence-based treatments. I promote research literacy skills among parents, teachers, and other adults interested in promoting child mental health through the use of empirically tested interventions.
1 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10016
Research Interests Timeline
Pediatrician's guide to discussing research with patients : Christina A. Di Bartolo, Maureen K. Braun. Cham : Springer, 2017. 260 p. (2451722)
Academic psychiatry. 2017 Oct ; 41(5):574-581
Sleep & breathing = Schlaf & Atmung. 2016 May ; 20(2):853-4