I am a clinical psychologist at the Child Study Center, part of Hassenfeld Children’s Hospital at NYU Langone, where I provide cognitive behavioral therapy to children and their families to improve behavioral, social, and emotional difficulties. Additionally, at NYU Langone’s Center for Early Childhood Health and Development, I work with ParentCorps—a family-focused, school-based program that collaborates with families to promote high-quality learning environments for young children. I contribute to clinical and research activities to promote ParentCorps and better understand child development and parenting.
My research focuses on child behavior and the prevention of mood problems, the promotion of resilience in children, and the development of positive parent–child relationships.
Conditions and Treatments
Insurance Plans Accepted
This provider accepts the following insurance plans.
- Aetna POS (American Express Employer)
Blue Cross Blue Shield
- BCBS EPO - Empire EPO (NYU Langone Employees)
- BCBS EPO - Empire EPO (Sunset Park/Family Health Center Employees)
- BCBS EPO - Empire NYU Care (NYU Langone Employees)
- BCBS EPO - Empire NYU Care (Sunset Park/Family Health Center Employees)
- United Healthcare Choice (AMEX employees)
- United Healthcare Choice (CBS employees)
- United Healthcare EPO (NYU Langone Health Employees)
- United Healthcare Indemnity (NYU Langone Health Employees)
- United Healthcare Plus (NYU Langone Health Employees)
Research My Research
ADHD, anxiety disorder, child health , child behavior, depression, disruptive behavior, parent-child relationships, parenting
227 East 30th Street
New York, NY 10016
Research Interests Timeline
Child psychiatry & human development. 2017 08 ; 48(4):517-527
Behavioral medicine. 2015 Nov ; 41(4):177-85
Journal of clinical child & adolescent psychology. 2014 Oct ; 43(3):501-9