- Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine
- Assistant Professor, Department of Population Health
- American Board of Preventive Medicine - Public Health & General Prev Med, 2014
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine, 2013
Education and Training
- Residency, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Preventive Medicine, 2014
- Residency, NYU School of Medicine, Internal Medicine, 2012
Research My Research
My research interests include investigating evidence-based best practices for reducing the waste of healthcare resources that result from poor care transitions, failures of care coordination, and overtreatment.
I am experienced with analyzing data from large, multisource data sets, including data from electronic health records, hospital claims, the Statewide Planning and Research Cooperative System, and the National Death Index. I have applied advanced statistical techniques such as propensity score matching, generalized estimating equation modeling, and generalized linear mixed models in my research.
Research Interests Timeline
Journal of general internal medicine. 2019 Jun ; 34(6):923-928
Journal of the American Medical Directors Association. 2019 Apr ; 20(4):432-437
PLoS one. 2018 07 ; 13(4):e0196479