NYU Physician: Winter 2012-2013
Missing a Crucial Target: Biopsies for Prostate Cancer Often Overlook Dangerous LesionsDownload PDF
Inside This Issue
- Missing a Crucial Target: Biopsies for prostate cancer often overlook dangerous lesions.
- Hitting the Bulls-Eye in Prostate Cancer: New imaging techniques distinguish deadly lesions.
- The Truth About Low Testosterone: How can patients and physicians sort out the science from the hype?
- The Male Biological Clock: The risks of fathering a child later in life.
- Neuroscience and the Love Song of Finches: A neuroscientist learns how zebra finches perfect their love song and makes some surprising discoveries about how neurons hook up.
- The Balm After the Storm
- Q & A with Richard Novick
- Dean’s Honors Day