NYU Physician: Fall 2012
There’s No Backing Away From the Pain: The Challenge of Treating Chronic Back PainDownload PDF
Inside This Issue
- There’s No Backing Away From the Pain: The challenge of treating chronic back pain.
- Oh, My Aching Back!: Many people seek relief through back surgery, but surgery should be the last resort.
- Battling Chronic Pain: Can the right therapy save your job?
- Restoring a Body in Motion: Our sedentary lifestyles are a major reason why Americans spend at least $50 billion each year on low back pain.
- A Special Q & A with Robert I. Grossman, MD
- The Wear + Tear of Osteoarthritis
- A Child Saves the Life of His Family
- HIV: A Virus with Many Faces