NYU Physician: Fall 2010
Six Kids and the Special Care They NeededDownload PDF
Inside This Issue
- Change of Heart: Sometimes babies are born with arteries that arise from the wrong places.
- In Pediatric Surgery, Less is More: Minimally invasive surgery, once reserved for adults, is now for children, too.
- It’s About More Than How You Look: Repairing cleft lip and palate.
- Life on a Bubble: Growing up with HIV.
- Back in the Game: Coming back from a brain hemorrhage.
- Staying Healthy: School-based clinics make a difference.
- The Case of the One-Sided Clock
- Tracking Early-Onset Alzheimer’s
- Tanning Salon Rays Linked to Melanoma
- New Clues to Elusive HIV Vaccine