NYU Langone Psychiatry 2014 Year in Review
Leading Best Practices in Multiple Psychiatric Subspecialties: Our 2014 Year in Review highlights our new and more effective pathways for diagnosis and treatment.Download PDF
Inside This Issue
Here at NYU Langone, our collaborative Departments of Psychiatry and Child and Adolescent Psychiatry not only continuously strive to improve the care that we provide to our patients, but also move the field forward by establishing new and more effective pathways for diagnosis and treatment.
As home to one of the oldest and largest departments of psychiatry in the U.S., NYU Langone offers state-of-the-art psychiatric care to individuals at all stages of life, and is committed to advancing the future of the field through groundbreaking research and outstanding educational programs.
Highlights of our annual report include:
- Eating Disorders: Prevention and Treatment across the Life Span
- Caring for the “Invisible Wounds of War”: The Steven and Alexandra Cohen Veterans Center and Military Family Clinic
- Addressing the Complexity of Child Trauma: Trauma Systems Therapy
- Schizophrenia: Shedding Light on the Mechanisms of Psychotic Disease
- ADHD: Finding Focus
- Autism: Worldwide MRI Exchange Puts Autism in a New Light
- Addiction: National Study Compares Relapse-Prevention Medications to Break Opioid Addiction
- Research Initiatives
- Education Programs