Arrange a Speaker from Perlmutter Cancer Center
We are committed to educating the public about cancer. Experts from our speakers’ bureau at NYU Langone’s Perlmutter Cancer Center deliver informative and engaging educational programs to community groups, organizations, and businesses.
Our physicians, nurses, and other cancer experts are available to speak on a variety of topics, and every program is tailored to the specific audience. Examples of topics include the following:
- reducing cancer risk
- cancer screening tests
- coping with a loved one’s diagnosis
- the newest cancer treatment methods
- risk reduction for and early detection of breast cancer and gynecologic cancers, as well as colorectal cancer, prostate cancer, and skin cancers
- advances in lung cancer treatment
- cancer survivorship issues
If you wish to hold an event in New York City or Long Island, we can work with you to identify a topic and speaker to meet your group’s interests and needs. Please make your requests for speakers at least six weeks prior to your event. The minimum attendance is 25, and there is no cost.
For more information or to schedule a speaker, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.