Located near New York City’s Theatre District, we provide the west side of Manhattan with specialty medical care.
Conveniently located near Manhattan’s Theater District, the NYU Langone Ambulatory Care West Side offers personalized attention and efficiency. Our team of professionals values customer service and helps you to access our premier medical care with minimal disruption to your daily routine.
Our specialties include:
- adolescent medicine, provided by Hassenfeld Children’s Hospital at NYU Langone
- colorectal surgery
- internal medicine (primary care)
- laryngology and voice, provided by NYU Langone's Voice Center
- New You program, provided by NYU Langone's Weight Management Program
- orthopaedic surgery
- physical medicine and rehabilitation, also known as physiatry
- reproductive endocrinology and infertility
- speech pathology
We also offer early morning and evening appointments to accommodate your schedule, and provide free Wi-Fi to help you stay connected while here. Our comprehensive, travel-related services include physicals, vaccinations, and prescriptions, as appropriate. Your doctor can also answer any questions you may have about maintaining your health while traveling.
Our team of doctors includes several internists and gastroenterologists as well as many additional types of specialists.View All Doctors