Workplace Flu Vaccination Program
Between 5 and 20 percent of the United States population gets infected with the flu virus every year. At work, a sick employee can lose three or more days of productivity. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, getting a flu vaccine is the best way to prevent infection.
Help your employees protect themselves during flu season by having NYU Langone's Center for Corporate Wellness conduct a flu shot clinic at your workplace.
The all-inclusive fee includes:
- flu vaccine and supplies
- registered nurse staffing
- 20 employees vaccinated an hour per nurse (certain minimums apply)
- program coordination and registration
- all consent forms and health information
- setup and travel time
- manual registration forms or use of our online registration system, including iCal reminders
- assistance with employee communications, email communications, and promotional flyers
- special arrangements for employees who miss the onsite program (subject to vaccine availability)
The following forms are used for our onsite corporate flu vaccination programs.
- 2016-2017 Consent and Release Form
- 2016-2017 Onsite Flu Vaccination Flyer
- 2016-2017 Seasonal Flu Prep Sheet
- CDC Vaccine Information Sheet
For more information, please contact Barbara Fox, New Business Development, at 646-754-9302 or email@example.com.