Conditions and Treatments
Learn more about conditions we treat at NYU Langone:Sprains & Strains
- Clinical Associate Professor, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery - Orthopaedic Surgery
Education and Training
- Fellowship, Hospital For Joint Diseases, Hip & Knee
- Residency, McGill University
- MD from Mcgill University
Locations and Appointments
1. Smart Implant Technology: Development of emerging new technology using miniaturized chip technology in pressure-based knee and hip balancing and alignment surgical instrumentation. This technology aims at creating the first wave of smart implants, which should provide critical in-vivo clinical outcomes data for registries and future implant designs.
2. Minimally Invasive Surgery: Development and refinement of novel surgical approaches to hip and knee arthroplasty surgery: Northern Approach to the hip, modified subvastus approach to the knee, MIS mini posterior approach to the hip.
3. Computer Assisted Navigation: Development and clinical implementation and validation of non-invasive Computer Assisted Surgery of the knee and the hip.
Incidence of Patellar Clunk Syndrome in Fixed Versus High-Flex Mobile Bearing Posterior-Stabilized Total Knee ArthroplastySnir, Nimrod; Schwarzkopf, Ran; Diskin, Brian; Takemoto, Richelle; Hamula, Mathew; Meere, Patrick A 2014 May; 2021-2024, Journal of arthroplasty — id: 1051122, year: 2014, page: 2021, stat: JOURNAL ARTICLE
Effects of surgical variables in balancing of total knee replacements using an instrumented tibial trialWalker, Peter S; Meere, Patrick A; Bell, Christopher P 2014 Jan; 156-161, Knee — id: 759562, year: 2014, page: 156, stat: Journal Article
Identification of the landmark registration safe zones during total knee arthroplasty using an imageless navigation systemAmanatullah, Derek F; Di Cesare, Paul E; Meere, Patrick A; Pereira, Gavin C 2013 Jun; 938-942, Journal of arthroplasty — id: 387092, year: 2013, page: 938, stat: Journal Article