Conditions and Treatments
- Clinical Associate Professor, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery - Orthopaedic Surgery, 1997
Education and Training
- Fellowship, Hospital For Joint Diseases, Hip & Knee, 1995
- Residency, McGill University, 1993
- MD from McGill University, 1988
Locations and Appointments
1. Smart Implant Technology: Development of emerging new technology using miniaturized chip technology in pressure-based knee and hip balancing and alignment surgical instrumentation. This technology aims at creating the first wave of smart implants, which should provide critical in-vivo clinical outcomes data for registries and future implant designs.
2. Minimally Invasive Surgery: Development and refinement of novel surgical approaches to hip and knee arthroplasty surgery: Northern Approach to the hip, modified subvastus approach to the knee, MIS mini posterior approach to the hip.
3. Computer Assisted Navigation: Development and clinical implementation and validation of non-invasive Computer Assisted Surgery of the knee and the hip.
Incidence of Patellar Clunk Syndrome in Fixed Versus High-Flex Mobile Bearing Posterior-Stabilized Total Knee Arthroplasty
Snir, Nimrod; Schwarzkopf, Ran; Diskin, Brian; Takemoto, Richelle; Hamula, Mathew; Meere, Patrick A
Journal of arthroplasty. 2014 May 24. 29 (10): 2021-2024 e004850
Identification of the landmark registration safe zones during total knee arthroplasty using an imageless navigation system
Amanatullah, Derek F; Di Cesare, Paul E; Meere, Patrick A; Pereira, Gavin C
Journal of arthroplasty. 2013 Apr 6. 28 (6): 938-942
Computer-Assisted Surgery Patterns of Ligamentous Deformity of the Knee: A Clinical and Cadaveric Study
Schwarzkopf, Ran; Hadley, Scott; Abbasi, Mohammed; Meere, Patrick A
Journal of knee surgery. 2013 Jan 2. 26 (4): 233-238