Conditions and Treatments
Show More Conditions
- Associate Professor, Department of Surgery
- Associate Professor, Department of Population Health
- Chief of Vascular Surgery at Bellevue
- American Board of Surgery (Vascular Surgery), 2008
- American Board of Surgery - Surgery, 2006
Education and Training
- Fellowship, Baylor College of Medicine, Surgery/Vascular, 2007
- Residency, University of Southern California Hospital, Surgery, 2005
- MD from University Of Baghdad, 1995
Neurovascular compromise due to true brachial artery aneurysm at the site of a previously ligated arteriovenous fistula: Case report and review of literature
Cleveland, Emily C; Sinno, Sammy; Sheth, Sharvil; Sharma, Sheel; Mussa, Firas F
Vascular. 2015 Jan. ?-?
Screening for abdominal aortic aneurysm
Mussa, Firas F
Journal of vascular surgery. 2015 Jul. ?-?
Iliac artery-uretero-colonic fistula presenting as severe gastrointestinal hemorrhage and hematuria: a case report and review of the literature
Policha, Aleksandra; Baldwin, Melissa; Mussa, Firas; Rockman, Caron
Annals of vascular surgery. 2015 Aug. ?-?