- Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Plastic Surgery - Plastic Surgery, 2010
Education and Training
- Fellowship, Brigham and Womens Hospital, Microsurgery, 1994
- Residency, Montefiore Medical Center, Plastic & Recon. Sur, 1992
- MD from Suny - Stony Brook, 1986
Locations and Appointments
Blister formation with negative pressure dressings after total knee arthroplasty
Howell R.D.; Hadley S.; Strauss E.; Pelham F.R.
Current orthopaedic practice. 2011. 22 (2): 176-179
The Role of Negative Pressure Wound Therapy in the Spectrum of Wound Healing
Bollero, D; Driver, V; Glat, P; Gupta, S; Lazaro-Martinez, JL; Lyder, C; Ottonello, M; Pelham, F; Vig, S; Woo, K
Ostomy/wound management. 2010 MAY . 18 (5): 4-+
Temporary implantation of vacuum-assisted closure dressing beneath flaps: A novel adjunctive technique for staged lower extremity wound closure in chronic wounds
Pelham F.; Schwarzkopf R.; Powell G.; Egol K.
Current orthopaedic practice. 2010. 21 (1): 96-104