- Professor, Department of Medicine
- Dir Infection Control And Antibiotic Stwd BH
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Infectious Disease), 1988
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine, 1983
Education and Training
- Fellowship, Tufts University, Infectious Disease, 1986
- Residency, University of Wisconsin Hospital, Medicine, 1983
- MD from New York University, 1979
Locations and Appointments
Infection control: Public reporting, disincentives, and bad behavior
Horowitz, Harold W
American journal of infection control. 2015 Jun. ?-?
Acute Exacerbations of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Segal, Leopoldo N; Weiden, Michael D; Horowitz, Harold W
IN: Mandell, Douglas, and Bennett. Philadelphia, PA : Elsevier/Saunders, 2015. 8th edition. p.810-817.e3. (1686882)
Are Mandatory Electronic Prescriptions in the Best Interest of Patients?
Wormser, Gary P; Erb, Markus; Horowitz, Harold
American journal of medicine. 2015 Nov. ?-?