Conditions and Treatments
- Clinical Professor, Department of Ophthalmology
- Clinical Professor, Department of Pathology
- American Board of Ophthalmology - Ophthalmology, 1971
Education and Training
- Fellowship, NYU Medical Center, Ophthalmic Pathology, 1970
- Residency, NYU Medical Center, Ophthalmology, 1970
- MD from New York University, 1963
Locations and Appointments
Infarcted Tarsal Pyogenic Granuloma Simulating Malignant Melanoma
Charles, Norman C; Kahn, Jonathan B
Ophthalmic plastic & reconstructive surgery. 2015 Jul. ?-?
Langerhans Cell Histiocytosis Presenting as a Nodulo-Ulcerative Eyelid Lesion
Lo, Christopher; Patel, Payal; Charles, Norman C
Ophthalmic plastic & reconstructive surgery. 2015 Sep. ?-?
Arteriovenous Malformation of the Eyelid: Surgical Management and Histologic Study
Lo, Christopher; Petris, Carisa K; Haberman, Ilyse; Patel, Payal; Charles, Norman C
Ophthalmic plastic & reconstructive surgery. 2015 Mar. ?-?